Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists grants available for bioinformaticians focused on the field of proteomics.
|EuPA Travel Grant||PhD, PostDoc||Up to 100,00 Euro||This grant is supporting short research stays (ie. a few weeks) of young scientists in another European lab||Existing funding for the research stay will be matched by EuPA. This funding must be approved by the local proteomics initiative which must be a member of EuPA||Ongoingfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://eupa.org|
No grants listed
How to post a grant
To post a grant on this site, simply register for this wiki and edit this page. When adding new grants please adhere to these guidelines:
- Name: The (short) name of the grant
- Target Audience: The group of people who should apply for this grant, ie. "PhD", "PostDoc", "all"
- Price: A short description of what will be awarded.
- Description: A short description about the grant's objective
- Requirements: A short list of requirements the applicant has to fulfil to apply for this grant
- Deadline: Date until which the application must be submitted
- Contact: The primary contact for this grant
- Link: Link pointing to the official grant's page