Here we try to present different protocols.
Duke Center for Genomic and Computational Biology
This site provides more than 10 protocols ranging from a basic tryptic digest to phosphopeptide enrichment.
A collections of protocols used at the Transnational Access sites of the PRIME-XS project.
These currently include:
- Determination of protein concentration using the Bradford Assay (link)
- Lysis of cells and tissue samples for LC-MS/MS analysis (link)
- NPC HILIC peptide fractionation (link)
- In gel digestion of proteins using trypsin from Coomassie or Silver stained gels (link)
- In-solution digestion of proteins using various different enzymes (link)
- In-solution and in-gel digestion of proteins using Metalloendopeptidase Lys-N (link)
- Stable Isotope Labeling (SILAC) by Amino Acids Applied of Bacterial Cell Cultures (link)
- Enrichment of phosphopeptides using titanium dioxide (TiO2) affinity chromatography, for LC-MS/MS analysis (link)
The complete list of protocols can be found at http://www.primexs.eu/protocols.html.